Safe – Easy – Clean
- Place your treated paper onto a firm surface (a large heavy book is best) with the blank side facing upwards
- Make sure hand or foot is clean – perhaps wipe with a damp cloth
- Once the inkless wipe is opened, it must be used within half an hour (you can refold it and replace in its packet for a few minutes if required).
Step 1 Wipe
- Open the inkless wipe and rub it thoroughly over the hand or foot. The wipe feels pretty dry which is normal.
- Wipe the entire surface of the hand or foot including fingers and toes.
- Wash your own hands or put on gloves to prevent leaving your own prints on the treated paper
Step 2 Press
- Place the treated paper on a hard surface – large, heavy books work well
- Firmly hold the wrist or ankle and gently press the hand or foot onto the treated paper.
- Make sure the whole surface of the hand or foot is touching the paper
- If you hold the hand/foot/finger down, the slight shifting of the print will remove any possibility of detail
- Carefully lift it off the paper
Step 3 Print
- Gradually a detailed print will appear
Step 4 Wash hand/feet